graham crackers 200 gms
butter 85 gms
sugar 70 gms
confectionaire sugar 80 gms
cream cheese 250 gms
whipping cream 250 gms
gelatin 2 tbsp
water 2 tbsp
1. In a bowl mix graham crackers, butter and sugar until formed a dough.
2. Form dough into crust molder as a crust base for a pie.
3. In a separate cup put gelatin and add water allowing gelatin to soften prior to mixing. soaked into water for 30 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl beat confectionaire sugar, cream cheese and whipping cream. Add gelatin and beat until the whole filling becomes creamy and spreadable.
5. Pour blueberry on top and put it into refrigerator to cool before serving.
Copyright 2002 Pandeli.com, All Rights Reserved