Bread Flour 500gms.
Sugar ½ cup
Salt 1 tsp.
Butter or shortening 2 tbsp.
Bread crumbs roll into it
1. Pour sugar, salt and water into bowl. Stir.
2. On a separate bowl pour bread flour, instant yeast and butter or shortening into bowl and mix.
3. Pour water mixture into bread flour mixture until formed a dough.
4. Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes and form dough into desired shape like a shape of pan-de-sal. Roll it to smooth texture kind of bread crumbs.
5. Put it into flat baking pans or cookie sheet.
6. Allow the dough to rise until double in size.
7. Once dough rise into desired level bake it at 350°F. oven temperature for 10-15 minutes.
Copyright 2002 Pandeli.com, All Rights Reserved